Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
Managing environmental, health and safety matters is an integral part of our business responsibility. It is PSM’s policy to provide products and services in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner and to protect all our associates, contractors, stakeholders and assets.
It is PSM’s commitment to:
- Protect our associates, contractors, stakeholders and assets from harmful outcomes.
- Identify, assess and minimize EHS risks associated with our activities.
- Comply with legal, customer and other applicable requirements.
- Minimize the environmental footprint of our fixed sites and service activities.
- Continually improve our environmental and health and safety performance.
- Provide suitable and sufficient resources, information and training.
- Monitor our performance through metrics, audits and management reviews.
- Support the environmental, health and safety programs of our customers and suppliers.
- Communicate this policy to our associates, contractors, suppliers, customers and the public.
Environmental, Health and Safety Management System
PSM is committed to applying and continuously improving its EHS Management System, to implement working practices which prevent any personal, material and environmental damage, based on the principles covered by the Standards ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and in compliance with its Code of Ethics.
The scope of the PSM Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management System includes all employees, contractors, and visitors at PSM owned, operated, or controlled facilities and sites involved in the design, engineering, manufacturing, reconditioning and supply of industrial gas turbine components and services.
Specifically the EHS Management System is applied to the following products, processes and services:
- Technological development, design, manufacturing and reconditioning of gas turbine components
- Spare parts supply, upgrades, repair, planned and unplanned maintenance and commissioning for gas turbines and shaft line equipment
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics services, tunings, engineering assessments and services
Suppliers, contractors and outsourcers who are not working at PSM owned, operated, or controlled facilities or are not under PSM’s direct control are included in the scope of the EHS Management System only to the extent that PSM can reasonably influence the activities, products and processes through the supplier and process qualification processes as well as contractual requirements.