Ansaldo Energia Group is fully dedicated to continuously improve and innovate its processes to increase customer satisfaction and competitiveness on the market by:
- Ensuring the full flexibility and proactivity to respond to the customer needs to be satisfied by its product and service offer portfolio.
- Involving all Group personnel and its stakeholders to achieve and maintain a high level of quality and innovation of its products and services.
- Sustaining continuous improvement in the effectiveness of Ansaldo Energia Group’s Quality Management System.
- Ensuring a strict compliance with laws and regulations in every country where Ansaldo Energia Group’s products and services are offered.
Such commitment will be addressed guaranteeing the highest integrity level, clearly documented quality objectives and routine management reviews.
(Policy approved November 2016)
Quality Management System
The scope of the PSM Quality Management System includes all employees and contractors at PSM owned, operated, or controlled facilities and sites involved in the design, engineering, manufacturing, reconditioning and supply of industrial gas turbine components and services.
Specifically the Quality Management System is applied to the following products, processes and services:
- Technological development, design, manufacturing and reconditioning of gas turbine components
- Spare parts supply, upgrades, repair, planned and unplanned maintenance and commissioning for gas turbines and shaft line equipment
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics services, tunings, engineering assessments and services
Suppliers, contractors and outsourcers who are not working at PSM owned, operated, or controlled facilities or are not under PSM’s direct control are included in the scope of the Quality Management System only to the extent that PSM can reasonably influence the activities, products and processes through the supplier and process qualification processes as well as contractual requirements.