Complete Compressor, Combustor, and Turbine Flow Path Offering
Since PSM first began offering a comprehensive 7F.0 product line in 2002, we have expanded from the flagship gas turbine line to include robust and proven solutions that utilize reliability enhanced, in-kind replacement combustion and compressor hardware. PSM is the only aftermarket supplier of 7F gas turbine performance upgrade packages that deliver performance enhancements and extended lifetimes: a capability enabled by a staff of 100+ Research & Development engineers focused on continuously pursuing innovations for the installed F-Class power base, to maintain the relevancy of these assets.
PSM is dedicated to improving our current offerings and expanding into new products. Combining technical expertise, speed to market, flexible solutions, innovative tools, and multiple OEM cross-platform experience, PSM is the industry-leading 7F gas turbine alternative products and services supplier. We continue to focus on the timely market introduction of our own targeted, high quality design solutions for emerging 7F fleet issues. We bring these advantages to customers who want reduced life cycle costs through better durability and reliability, while realizing gains in efficiency and performance.
Independent Technical & Manufacturing Capability to Address Product Issues
- R&D engineering co-located with the PSM repair workshop
- PSM design engineers collect continuous feedback on the performance of both PSM and competitor designs and proactively address emerging fleet issues
Sole Source for Proven Aftermarket 7F GT Performance Upgrades
- 1st to Market with a Proven Compressor Blade R0 Reliability Solution
- Enhanced stator reliability design features for S0 thru EGV product offering
Hot gas path components utilizing advanced materials, coatings,
cooling schemes, and design features to maximize durability and reliability
PSM’s designs can align combustion and hot gas path inspections and reduce repair scopes, providing customers with reduced lifecycle costs.
Automated GT Combustion Tuning
PSM’s AutoTune system enables automated combustion tuning to maintain emissions and combustion dynamics within specified limits under varying ambient conditions (temperature and humidity), engine deterioration or while using a range of natural gas or liquefied natural gas.
Optimize Unit Operation
The AutoTune system incorporates features which result in optimal operation from a power and heat rate standpoint. The result is improved emissions control, hardware life, reliability and operability.
Optional Software Components
Fuel gas temperature optimization, Power+ for maximum power, and optimization for LNG are all options for allowing optimal power and increasing hardware life.
Performance Upgrades with GTOP
PSM’s 7F GTOP3.0 and GTOP3.1 Upgrade Package offerings optimize critical performance variables.
• Increased power output, from both the simple and combined cycles
• Reduced heat rate, from both the simple and combined cycles
• Ability to extend HGP component inspection and lifetime intervals
• Installable within a standard HGP or Major Outage
• Demonstrated turndown to 40% load
• Pair with FlameSheetTM Combustion System for maximum operational flexibility